Welcome to the New Zealand Disability Support Network
The New Zealand Disability Support Network is an association of disability support service providers
NZDSN Annual Conference and Awards Evening 2016
The NZDSN Annual Conference 2016 will be held in Wellington at Te Papa on Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 August 2016. More details will be released in due course.
Any queries regarding your submission or the conference itself \should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join NZDSN?
Sector Briefing Information
Publications and submissions
Network news and updates
- NZDSN Strategic Reference Groups (as at 27 April 2016)
- Click here to see the ACP Research Report results of a NZ-based research project on Advance Care Planning and Intellectual Disability, funded by the NZ Frozen Funds Charitable Trust and overseen and supported by IDEA Services and the Donald Beasley Institute. Click here to see a full version and an easy read version of the report from the Donald Beasley Institute. Please contact the authors with any queries via Nic McKenzie email@example.com (021) 745 774
Upcoming Events in your Region
- Care Matters is holding a series of workshops for Disabled Children and Adults on "Providing families and carers of children/people with disabilities current, relevant, practical information and skills". See below for dates and locations:
- Click here for the Porirua (Wellington) Workshop - 29 May 2016
- Click here for the Dunedin Workshop - 31 May 2016
Provider Development Programme
Leadership & Practice Workshops 2016
"From Day Programmes to a Good Day"
This one day workshop will outline the process Inclusion Melbourne underwent to redevelop their traditional participation and inclusion programmes, to personalised services that occure within the community.
Click here for the flyer
Click here for Auckland Monday 23 May (Registrations closed)
Click here for Paraparaumu Wednesday 25 May (Registrations closed)
Click here for Christchurch Friday 27 May (Registrations closed)
Click here for Dunedin Monday 30 May (Registrations closed)
NZDSN regional networks
NZDSN Employment Advisory Committee
- Click here to view the NZDSN Employment Advisory Committee Member Profiles