13 Jan Working Together More Fund
Funding for collaboration in 2020
If your organisation is considering collaborating or merging, the Working Together More Fund (WTMF) may be able to assist. Visit workingtogether.org.nz for criteria, general information and case studies.
The Fund supports collaborations and mergers that bring long-term benefits to non-profit organisations and the communities they serve.
If you meet eligibility criteria, please also consider the following points before applying:
- Your collaborative initiative needs to deliver more than what NGOs already do – such as daily ongoing cooperation with other organisations
- The collaboration needs to be more than simply coming together to jointly organise an event – unless the event’s purpose is focused on developing collaborations
- The essence of our grant’s strategy is support for high quality collaboration – our website includes what we understand this to mean. Start by reviewing the ‘guidance’ we provide on examples of best-practice and high-quality collaboration
- We assess applications on their level and quality of collaboration, and the anticipated impacts on service recipients and the organisations involved
- We rarely exceed grants of $30,000 to support mergers and $20,000 for collaborations. If your proposal exceeds these figures, we recommend you contact us to discuss your initiative before applying.
The close off date for submitting applications for the next round is at 5pm on: Friday, 20 March 2020
For further information contact Bede Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 230 2908.