29 Jan New Zealand Delegation selected for the Community Core Leaders Development Programme in Japan
A delegation of nine people from Japan who work in disability services visited New Zealand 9- 16 October 2017 on a study tour as part of a Community Core Leaders Development Programme. This visit is being reciprocated in February 2018 with thirteen delegates in total from New Zealand going to Japan, including five from the disability sector. The other sectors being represented are seniors and youth.
NZDSN assisted in the selection of delegates from our sector. The disability sector delegates are:
- Dane Dougan, Chief Executive, Autism New Zealand, attending as the delegation leader
- Jade Farrar, Te Pou Limited
- Kristyn Gain, Idea Services, IHC New Zealand
- Anna Parsons, Community Connections
- Sharleen Tongalea. CCS Disability Action
We offer our warm congratulations to you all, and wish you a safe and productive visit to Japan.
Further information about the delegation’s visit is available on the ODI website.