28 Nov Leadership Forum – Getting Down to Business – 27 February 2019
Leadership Forum – Getting Down to Business
27 February 2019
Thorndon Hotel 24 Hawkestone Street, Wellington
NZDSN Leadership Forums focus on the interests and priorities of Chief Executives, Senior Managers, leaders and those in Governance roles
The first Leadership Forum for 2019 will have a focus on sharing the changes that are underway around some critical business components that support both “business as usual” and the innovations heralded by Enabling Good Lives and System Transformation. The forum will feature presentations from your peers who will share the challenges, opportunities and solutions that they are working on so that their organisations can effectively support the flexibility and choices that disabled people and families are increasingly demanding. Topic areas will include the following:
- Information Technology and client management systems
- Financial planning and management – tools, resources and processes
- Human Resources planning and management – approaches to including people being supported/families in recruitment processes; Collective agreements and bargaining
- Labour Market engagement and recruitment solutions/platforms – diversity programmes (including disability!)
- Health and Safety – managing investigations/multiple inquiries; managing stress and fatigue
These are just some of the possibilities under each topic area. While we already have some speakers confirmed, if you think you have some ideas and solutions on the above topic areas to share please get in touch!
Special Interest Groups
These areas will remain critical priorities for development as transformation unfolds. For this reason, we are keen to establish ongoing “Special Interest Groups” in the above topic areas where those in leadership roles can access support and share solutions. The forum will be an opportunity to “sign up” for membership of the groups.
A more detailed programme will be released early in the new year, but in the meantime book the date!
Members: $195.00 + GST
Non Members: $275 + GST
To Register: Click here
To see the pdf flyer for this event click here
To see the Word doc flyer for this event click here