06 Mar Effective Employer Engagement (EEE) Workshop Series – Hamilton / Christchurch
This interactive, one-day workshop will help your team develop and maintain a more systematic and successful approach to employer engagement.
For well over a decade, GIVEN has been conducting their Effective Employer Engagement (EEE) Workshop to consultants within the Supported Employment industry across Australia and New Zealand. This workshop has helped thousands of employment consultants become more comfortable and effective at initiating and developing strong and valuable relationships with employers.
Participants will learn ways to initiate and maintain stronger relationships with employers that will keep your business healthy.
They will leave with a comprehensive ‘how-to’ manual, and some straightforward strategies and tools that they can begin using immediately.
- The reasons why Employer Engagement can feel so challenging
- An introduction to the 7-Step Framework for Effective Employer Engagement
This Framework will help consultants…
- More effectively target and approach employers
- Have more productive employer meetings
- Conduct a comprehensive job analysis
- Present jobseekers and gain commitment
- Defend and maintain strong ongoing relationships with employers
- Practical exercises to illustrate some of the key ideas
NZDSN is able to offer this series of workshops at a special rate of $185 per participant to make it accessible to as many staff as possible or even your whole team! There is a maximum of 22 participants per workshop so register early.
Dates and Venues:
Hamilton: 30 April 2019, Novotel Tanui Hotel, 7 Alma St
Christchurch: 1 May 2019, Sudima Hotel 550 Memorial Avenue
All workshops begin at 9.30 and conclude at 3.30